TELL THE ART

Tell me what it stirs in you,

Tell me what it rouses,

Tell me the sights, tell me the sounds,

Tell me the smells and flavory flavors

Tell me all that comes rushing,

From the art...


Tell with a song

Sing of the souls unraveling,

How it comes to the place where it's emptily full.


Tell with a dance

Move to the beats of life's sinuous chants

Dampening all fears that dare to threaten


Tell with a poem

An ode to love, to pain, to beauty, to purpose and all passions

A tribute to victory and even battles lost


The words need not flow in rhythm

Nor tread the path of reason


Only tell...

Pray, tell to all your heart's content

Call and tell

Tell the world

Tell it, it's the art in the art

And the life in the art

It's one and the same

The life and the art


Tell in any way you possibly can

Tell the art

Tell...


© TheArchiPoet





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HYPOCRITE

The Client

SOLDIER BOY 2