PRAYER SEEDS

 I remember once telling a friend that, "I'm living in this moment the answers to past prayers; some I'd even forgotten I prayed until they began to unfold."


When I'd prayed those prayers, it all seemed so bleak, like God wasn't even listening, like barking up the wrong wrong tree... somehow, I didn't stop.


Today, it struck me again that yes, that's still my reality: enjoying the manifestation of seeds of prayers past sown. Prayer works in the moment but one other sweet aspect of it is how it goes ahead, beyond the barrier of time to sort things out in the future. 

Your experiences today are fruits of the seeds of prayer sown yesterday. Don't stop sowing those seeds, don't stop praying!


This is my reality: pathways in the wilderness and rivers through dry lands! I won't like the faithless say "... this is too good to last long."

Rather, I'll confess all my days, "God is faithful to Vie!", "The Word is working for me always!" For I've seen the Lord's goodness, His mercies and compassion 🙌🏾




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HYPOCRITE

The Client

SOLDIER BOY 2