CHOSEN

 “Before I made you in your mother’s womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I chose you for a special work. I chose you to be a prophet to the nations.

Jeremiah 1:5 ERV 

How beautiful to know that you're chosen!

Not just for a 'local champion' assignment but to the nations!

Well, I'm tempted to say "however you choose to see it" but I believe we've been specially chosen and called into a global ministry.

What ever you do should have a global impact on some scale


You're chosen!

You're chosen!

You're chosen to minister to nations!

That's not a mediocre call!


You're called to stand before kings and not mere men

You're called to speak to royalty and answer kingdoms

You're called for global and international exploits!

You are not a local champion!


Expand the scale of your thinking

Enlarge the realm of your thoughts

See yourself operating on a not-small-at-all pedestal!

You're called to mighty and glorious things!


Oh Nations!

Hear me!

I'm the daughter of Zion

Separated, chosen, called to minister to you and amongst you!

Oh Nations!

Hear me!

I'm Abba's Beloved! Designed to do exploits for Him on a global scale!

Oh Nations! You're opened up to me and you receive my value!

Oh Nations!

Hear me!

Hear me!

I come in the Name of the Lord!

Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HYPOCRITE

The Client

SOLDIER BOY 2