THE LONGING

There's a cry deep within my soul
A longing for more
I've seen Your power
I've heard of Your wonders
Lord, I want to handle it
I want to have a taste of it
Beyond the tales of men
Beyond the stories that abound
I want to experience You
I want to visit and not go back
I want to fellowship and grow in intimacy
I want to touch you and abide with You
It's You I want Lord
All of You and nothing else
I want my life to flow in the rhythm of Your grace
I want my being flooded with songs of Your love
I want to sink in depths of ecstatic communion
I want all of You Lord
I want all of You
I want to live as You will
To surrender my will and live Yours as mine
I want to be tethered to the cords of Your being
To live all of me for Your purpose
To live Your life to it's fullest
I want You Father, it's You I want
Let all else fade away and only You matter
You're Life and you're my Life
Your All and my all is You
Let all else fade away and only You matter
Lord my life is a cry to You
A longing for You
A yearning for You
My life is only expressed by You
In You and for You
Let all else fade away Lord, and only You matter...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HYPOCRITE

The Client

SOLDIER BOY 2