BEAUTY

Is there a word you're so taken up with, it comes up at every little instance? One such word I'm captivated with so much is 'Beauty'

Beauty to me is a word that expresses God in His fullness
It doesn't completely capture His beauty and love and perfection and entire being
But it expresses it to a good extent

My Father is Beauty
He's a personification of a depth of light and radiance and love and wisdom that is just beautiful
He lives in light and births light
He lives in glory and is the embodiment of it
He's love and it beams through His being
My Father is beautiful
He's made the earth and suspended it on nothing
He single handedly crafted this precious blue jewel suspended in space
He's wise and all knowing and from Him flows all knowledge
The depths of His wisdom are unimaginable
The reaches of His insight are unfathomable
He's the creator and His creative abilities are beyond limit
Oh! My Father is so beautiful!
All His works are beautiful and all His being is Beauty
I cannot now express the depth of this glorious beauty
I cannot fully capture in words the fullness of this great beauty
I cannot entirely present the extent of this rich beauty

It's seen in that tender shoot of a growing plant
It's smelt in the scent of the first rain
It's captured in the golden orange rays of the setting sun
It's expressed in the majestic mountain range
It's grown in the meadows of lush green fields
It's felt in the touch of a pup's lick
It's heard in the laughter of a carefree young child
It's known deep down in our hearts... Our Father is beautiful

I see His beauty in the beautiful story of my life
In the turbulent times of my life; I see it
I see His beauty in the unforseen setbacks
In the amazing family I have; I see it
I see His beauty in the wonderful friends around me
In the paths He's let me walk through; I see it
I see His beauty in my life's experiences
In the orchestra of events surrounding me; I see it
I see His beauty in His intelligence in me
In this physical costume He placed me in; I see it
I see His beauty in my unique personality
In the fragrant essence of my being; I see it
I see His beauty as love expressed through me
In the growing knowledge of His word; I see it
I see His beauty in the place of fellowship and communion
In the privilege to be called His son; I see it
I see His beauty in His royal calling upon my life
In the place of being a priest; I see it
I see His beauty in what He's called me to do
In the expression of His life through me; I see it
I see His beauty in the power of the cross
In the authority He's vested upon me; I see it
I see His beauty in me through and through
In all His dealings with me; I see His beauty

And there's His beauty in my mother's story and my sister's song
There's His beauty in my niece's smile and my nephew's toddle
There's His beauty in my friend's voice and another's zest for life
There's His beauty in your passion for one thing and my yearning for another
There's His beauty in my longing to write and yours to play
There's His beauty in my thirst for knowledge and yours for adventure
There's His beauty in many more... Many more... Much more
There's His beauty in every nuance of life
My Father, You're beautiful
You're Beauty... Through and through...

I see His beauty in that failed admission
In that extra school year
In that carryover course
I see His beauty in that broken relationship
In that unplanned pregnancy
In that miscarriage
I see His beauty in that operation
In that chronic illness
In that accident
I see His beauty in that lost job
In that blow to your business
In that robbery attack
I see His beauty in that death of a loved one
In those endless tears
In the deep sorrow and pain
I see His beauty in every facet of our lives
In the disappointments
In the unmet expectations
I see His beauty in those dreams that seem lost
Those plans that haven't worked
Those goals that remain unreached
I see His beauty even when the ugliness of this world tempts to becloud it
I choose to see His beauty
I see His beauty
I see His beauty cos all His ways are loving
I see his beauty cos His love always wins
I see His beauty cos He is our victory
I see His beauty cos His thoughts for me are good
I see His beauty cos He has promised and won't fail to bring me to a beautiful end
I see His beauty cos even though the enemy tries to pervert his beautiful intents and creation, his beautiful love always prevails
I see Your Beauty Father
You're beautiful and  none can deny
You're beautiful and none can measure up to such beauty
You're beautiful and You made me just as you're: beautiful
You're beautiful and Vie is beautiful...

There's life and love and beauty and light
There's hope and happiness and joy and gladness
There's peace and contentment and fulfilment and satisfaction
There's faith and trust and assurance and reliance
There's the complete leaning and the complete enjoyment
There's the complete living in the fullness of life
There's the complete placing of one's life in the hands of the Father
There's salvation and acceptance of the finished works of Christ
There's life, more abundant
There's BEAUTY...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HYPOCRITE

The Client

SOLDIER BOY 2